Conducting Literature Review for PhD Thesis in Social Sciences and Humanities
This 5-day workshop provides some conceptual and practical knowledge about how to conduct literature review. Writing a PhD thesis, literature review is one of the most critical components.
Date: 22–26 September 2023
Duration: 5 days
Venue: Sanna Villa Residence, Siem Reap Province, Cambodia
In this workshop, participants will
- Understand the significance of the literature review.
- Understand how to search for, cite, and compare the existing literature to identify similarities.
- Understand how to contrast the existing literature so that the repetitive research can be avoided.
- Understand how to critique the existing literature so that novice problems can be identified.
- Understand how to connect the existing literature so as to form credible research problem and puzzle.
- Understand how fieldwork can generate unique data that will validate or challenge the existing literature.
Please see the flyer and PDF below for more details.